Monday, June 14, 2010

Rain, rain, go away


A cloudy rainy weekend and now a rainy Monday. It was perfect sleeping weather though and led to lots of much needed napping which left little time for paining. When I did find time, my creativity escaped me and I sat there staring blankly at the paper.

I am working my way through more of the Layer Love Lessons and it's taking time. The lessons are becoming more challenging and I am having a really hard time liking the finished product. I am pushing through and hope to have another painting or two for you by the end of this week, but I won't make any promises just yet.

On a cheery note, I thought I'd share a bright sunny photo from my garden. I have a new application on my cell phone called Toy Camera and I've been taking lots of photos like this with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment