Monday, July 19, 2010

Long Lost Blogger

Hello? Anyone out there?

I'm sorry for being gone so long! I've been working on larger paintings and I am amazed at how different it is working on a different scale and medium!! I have my practice painting done and have started working the piece I hope to enter into the State Fair Fine Arts competition. I'm stressing myself out working under a deadline. I have to finish it and have it framed in the new 2-3 weeks so I can submit it the first weekend of August! The pressure is killing me!

Once the state fair project is complete, I'm going to dive into The Sketchbook Project and I'm pretty psyched about it. I have a friend that I've just reconnected with after 13 years who is doing it along with me and I can't wait to have some art dates with her.

Thanks for your patience and please bear with me! I'll keep you posted when I can!

1 comment: